Publisher's party

The Ice Monsters are celebrating all they have achieved in Writer's Workshop by sharing their stories during our publisher's party!
"I liked Georgia's work because she talked about a game" - Susan
"I liked Giovanni's writing because he did lots of little words and it was very interesting" - Alexandra D.
"I liked Liam's work because on the front cover it says 'Ahhhh'. It was funny!" - Eyob
"I liked how Diana made a number book that will help little kids learn to count" - Izabella
"I liked that Gavin took a game from his book and wrote about it" - Rahma
"I liked Gavin's work because he wrote very neatly" - Giovanni
"I liked Kazu's because he was writing about cutting down trees" - August
A huge WELL DONE to all our authors. The Ice Monsters have all done such impressive work.

No comments:

Post a Comment